Automotive Interiors Expo in Novi, Michigan, is about quality, color, texture, touch, feel and innovation. Specialty finishes are a strong theme of the expo, with some companies offering plastic compounding and masterbatching, metalized plastics and chrome-look plastics, and others presenting hot foil stamping and film insert molding.
You’ll find a wide range of fabrics, acoustical materials, shape-forming materials and foams, fasteners and adhesive systems, lighting and more! The show is a must-visit for Tier 1 suppliers as well as for interior design teams from car manufacturers wanting to keep up with the rapidly changing world of materials, finishes and technologies that contribute to 'touch and feel'.
The show, which has been hugely successful in Europe every year since its launch in 2012, is of equal significance to design teams and procurement people. It is full of things to see, whether you are working as an interior designer or, just as importantly, as a Tier 1 or 2 component manufacturer. This is the solutions show with a tremendous number of innovative products to see!
- Masterbatching and plastics compounding
- Plastic injection and plastic molded components
- Foams and shape-forming materials
- Yarns and threads
- Sewing and stitching machines
- Fabrics, cloths and liners
- Decorative textiles
- Acoustic materials
- Etching and surface finishing
- Laser marking, etching and surface precision painting
- Seats and seat subassemblies
- Tapes and webbings
- Anti-creak tape
- Lighting and light technology
- Natural moldable fibers
- Hot-stamping foils
- Film insert molding
- Interliner materials
- Chrome-look plastics
- Styrenic components and finishes