Contact: Michael Toro +1 508-425-6917
AMETEK Electronic Components & Packaging Announces Executive Appointments
MONTVALE, NJ – AMETEK, Inc.’s Electronic Components & Packaging (ECP) announces several key leadership appointments. Liam Shanahan has been named Engineered Interconnect and Packaging Business Unit Vice President. Mr. Shanahan previously managed AMETEK’s Interconnect business unit.
The executive staff reporting to Mr. Shanahan includes:
- David Beauclair, Vice President of Operations and Business Integration
- Tim McCoy, Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Ceasar Morte, Director of Design Engineering
- Peggy Nolan, Business Unit Controller
- Danny Tran, Director of Technology
The team will manage AMETEK’s industry-leading electronic interconnect and packaging brands, which include the Aegis™, Glasseal™, Hermetic Seal™, SCP™ and Sealtron™ brands across the entire global business platform.
“We now have the resources, technology, and team in place to provide our expanding customer base with a growing range of innovative components and high-reliability solutions,” comments Shanahan.
“With our new team, we can give our customers what they need, when they need it. Our customers rely on us to engineer some of their most demanding technical products. Our entire team is committed to achieving that mission,” he adds.
“I am really delighted we could assemble a team of this caliber,” comments Greg Nelson, Vice President and General Manager of AMETEK ECP. “This team brings tremendous experience, and a consistent track record of success.”
About AMETEK ECP
AMETEK Electronic Components & Packaging (ECP) is a world-leading producer of end-to-end electronic packaging solutions for harsh, demanding environments and high-reliability applications.
AMETEK ECP offers integrated engineering and manufacturing solutions for high-performance electronic and optical packaging, protection and interconnectivity.
ECP’s businesses include:
- Aegis, Glasseal, Hermetic Seal and Sealtron connectors, headers and terminals for harsh environments and mission-critical electronics
- SCP, a leading manufacturer of naval and marine penetrators, cables and assemblies
- Coining, a global supplier of solder and brazing preforms, aluminum and gold wire and ribbon, cladding materials and custom alloys for microelectronics packaging and assemblies.
For more information, visit www.ametek-ecp.com
AMETEK ECP is a division of AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices.